Possibility of payment (by card, or PayPal)
- In the Modeline online store, we allow our customers to pay by card
By credit card (Premium Visa PBZ, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Discover it, Diners, Paypal)
You can pay with your card after being redirected to the online secure payment interface.
- We also enable cash on delivery payment which means that you pay the order amount to the GLS delivery service in cash. (Available for the region of Slovenia)
One-time payment and payment
In the online store www.modelineshop.com you have the option of paying with Card and PayPal:
Premium Visa PBZ, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Discover it, Diners, PayPal
How to make the payment
Payment by card
When we check the availability of the products from your order in our warehouse, the funds are allocated to be collected by charging you only the purchase amount for products that are actually in stock. In case the product you ordered is not in stock, we will inform you.
Cash on delivery payment
In the case of cash on delivery, we will charge you the amount of the product that we will deliver to you. You will pay for the purchase delivery service. (Available for the region of Slovenia)
Modeline checks the availability of ordered products. Only when the user's shipment is ready for delivery, Modeline will charge the transaction and charge the user's card for the necessary amount.
The amount charged to the card may be equal to or less than the authorized amount if for some reason, it is not possible to deliver all ordered products to the user, which the user will be informed about previously notified.
In the case of cash on delivery, you will be charged for the quantity of products that we will deliver to you. (Available for the region of Slovenia)
You will receive the invoice for the purchase in the shipment box.
Just pay. With PayPal.
- Easily add a bank account or credit card to your PayPal account.
- During the payment process, you can then select one of the stored payment sources with one click.
- You can save the selected payment source as the default for future purchases.
- Modeline, d.o.o. uses WSPay™ for online payments.
- WSPay is a secure system for online payment, real-time payment by credit and debit cards and other payment methods. WSPay provides the buyer and merchant with secure entry and transfer of entered card data, which is confirmed by the certificate PCI DSS who has WSPay.
- WSPay uses SSL certificate 256-essential encryption and the TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest level of protection when writing and transferring data.
- To protect your data sustav WSPay™
it doesn't allow you to charge a higher amount or see your card number. Modeline only sees the transaction number that is sent to collect or cancel an order that we cannot deliver for some reason.
- Customer card information THEY DON'T FIND are in the database of the company Modeline, but only and exclusively on the bank's server. Modeline has no insight into the customer's bank details.
- Uthe transfer of personal data and card number data is protected by the highest security standards provided by the WSpay™ online card authorization system in accordance with the requirements of cardholders and cardholder brands and the PCI DSS standard. Card authorization and card billing are carried out by the WSpay™ system for card authorization and billing in real time.
- Modeline employees do not have access to your card number at any time - only the authorized transaction number is available to them, which allows the full or partial amount of the agreed transaction to be charged or canceled for reasons agreed with the customer.
- The WSpay™ system applies the highest standards of data protection and privacy. All users of the WSpay™ system are included in 3D secure protection, which guarantees users a safe purchase in the online store. Customers' credit card numbers are not stored in the system, and the registration itself is protected by SSL data encryption.
The WSpay™ system continuously works to increase security, which is confirmed by the certificate of compliance with the PCI DSS standard. The PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) defines security measures for the processing, storage and transmission (communication) of card data.
SECURITY OF PAYMENTS ON THE INTERNET
Secure payment with the WSpay system