What are cookies?
The cookie is a small text file that is stored on a computer or mobile device while visiting a particular site. Using the cookie, your site remembers your actions and preferences (such as sign-in, language, font size, and other desired display-related settings) over a long period of time, so you do not need to re-enter them each time you return to the site or browse its various pages.
Comercial craft ˝ONIYX˝, Zagreb, Tkalčićeva 7, VAT:HR31082364558, tel: 385 1 6187 839, fax: 385 1 6187 839 is the manager of processing your personal information and you can contact us via e-maila [email protected].
1) Temporary user cookies (session-id) and / or persistent cookies are limited in a few hours - we use them to store your preferences and settings on your device and to improve your experience. For example, if you enter your city or zip code so that you can receive custom news or weather information on our site, we can store this information, depending on your preferences, in the cookie to see relevant information information for this location. Saving your personal preferences, such as your preferred language, in cookies, allows you not to constantly set your preferences again. If you opt out of interest-based ads, we'll save your selections to drop in the cookie on your device;
2) Authentication cookies used for authentication services during the page review period - we use them to verify your authenticity. When you sign up for a site using your personal account, we save your unique ID number and time of signing in the encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to navigate from pages to pages without having to reapply on each page. You can also save your login information so you do not have to sign in every time you return to the site;
3) user security cookies used to detect the abuse of authenticity, limited duration - we use them to process information that enables us to secure our products and to determine fraud and misuse;
4) multimedia content cookies, such as flash player cookies, for the duration of page views –
5) loading feeds cookies during the site review period - we use them to remember the information you give us, for example, when adding products to a cart on our site and storing the data in the cookie so we can remember that data;
7) third-party cookies to share social networking plugins for registered social network members - our websites include social media cookies, including those that allow social networking users to share content over that network.
This is happening on websites that allow you to sign up and sign up for social networking accounts and share social network content (for example, through the "Like" button). The specific impact on your privacy will differ from social network to social network and depends on the privacy settings you have chosen on those networks. You can find out how to manage these cookies on their web pages.
In addition to the mentioned cookies we use:
1. social network plug-ins for tracking purposes;
It's also important to note that some videos embedded in our pages use an anonymous collecting statistics cookie for how you came and the videos you've visited. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website, but will provide you with a better viewing experience.
You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do, some features of this site may not work.
Cookie information is not used to personally identify you, and sample data is completely under our control.
These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Do we use other cookies too?
Some of our pages or subpages may use additional and / or different cookies than those we have previously mentioned and described. For example:
The companies we rent for providing services on our behalf, such as site analytics, set cookies when you visit our sites,
Details about them will be enabled at the moment they appear and we will ask you for a deposit at that time, you did not give it to us before, so we could also store these cookies.
How do you control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies as desired.
More information here
You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer, and the settings of most browsers allow you to block cookie storage. If you block cookies, you may need to manually customize some of your preferences on each visit to the web site, and certain services and features may not be available.
How to delete cookies?
Most cookies can be easily deleted, but please note that deleting or blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on page usage.
However, if you decide to turn or disable cookies on your computer, you need to update your browser's settings (for information about how to delete and disable cookies, go to your browser by selecting Help menu).
More information about turning off cookies
There are currently several web pages to exclude cookies for various services.
You can read more at the following web addresses:
With the help of the great help you can also be the following web site:
•European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
•Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
•Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
Re-regulating and controlling cookies
Each visit of our website may decide to re-regulate and control cookies, and you can delete and / or modify them at any time.