When you are in the new apartment of a friend, the Bucko crotch in a large number avoids your slippers, and your favorite sneakers could absorb a little more rodent.
It's time for you to admit it.
Your foot simply S-T-I-N-K.
One of the main causes of the unpleasant odor of the foot is sweating, and this is in the summer months on the pretense.
However, if interesting scents from your feet spring out all year, there is a possibility that your feet are infected with fungus and you need a specialized cream for treatment.
Tips for eliminating sweating
To resolve the odor caused by excessive sweating, we bring you some tips:
- quality footwear made from natural materials that "breathe" will allow your feet to evaporate sweat, thus reducing unpleasant odors
- Open footwear is a great choice in the summer as it allows the skin to breathe
- Iplease do not wear the same shoe every day because it does not get dry over night so it suffices to multiply the bacteria and thus the scent
- Regularly changing socks when wet are also helping to reduce sweating
- Properly washing the feet and removing the hard skin will reduce the fertile ground for the formation of microbes and bacteria
- A balanced diet relieves many symptoms, and so is excessive foot sweating
- Keep your feet dry using deodorant spray and powder
Natural recipes foIf you are not an antiperspirant footwinner and baby's pudder we bring you some natural recipe for fighting stinking feet.
And it is best that most of the ingredients you already have in the kitchen.
1)Natural powder deodorant
For this recipe you need a bowl, baking soda, corn starch and refreshing essential oils.
Mix 3 tablespoons of soda with 6 tablespoons of corn starch and mix it in:
5-10 drops of essential tea oil
5-10 drops of essential oil of eucalyptus
10-15 drops of essential peppermint oil
You can sprinkle directly on clean feet and shoes.
2) Natural spray for stinging feet
Apple vinegar and medical alcohol are the main ingredients of the spray against odious scents of the foot.
In addition, you will also need a vial with a sprayer and an essential tea oil.
Just mix apple vinegar and alcohol in equal proportions, add a few drops of essential oil (add 4 drops to 60 ml of solution) and vigorously swirl.
You can spit directly on your clean, dry feet.
3) Deodorant baths for feet
The best way to provide a little spa atmosphere to your feet is just the baths. Although there are a large number of shopping baths on the market, it's fairly easy to make them at home.
You only need a larger bowl, warm water, 50-100 grams of sea salt and a few drops of essential oils of your choice.
Essential oils of lemongrass and lemon grass will reduce the sweating of the feet, the tea in combination with the lavender will fight against bacteria, and the mint and eucalyptus will chill the tired feet.
After soothing baths, we recommend the feet to remove the dull skin that the bath has softened.
Swelling is a normal function that we should not completely prevent because the body solves the toxins, but with our advice you can relieve excessive sweating and walk around the world.